Our Clients' Interests are Always Paramount.
Achieving Their Goals is our Number one Priority.
The trusts and estates group at Gregory and Adams, P.C. provides a full range of estate planning and administration services to individuals and families. We help clients preserve family wealth and minimize income, estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer taxes.
In addition to preparing wills and trusts of various kinds, we are active in family business planning. Clients work with our trusts and estates attorneys to develop practical solutions for ownership transfers and to minimize tax consequences.
We advise clients on charitable giving and assist them in dealing with complex issues related to the care of the very young, the elderly, and the incapacitated. In the administration of trusts and estates, our attorneys advise fiduciaries on fulfilling their responsibilities and meeting the requirements of probate and tax authorities. We encourage our clients to be as involved as they desire in the daily administration of estates.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Charitable remainder and lead trusts
- Generation-skipping trusts
- Insurance trusts
- Personal residence trusts
- Qualified domestic marital trusts
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Estate administration
- Trust administration
- Probate litigation
- Personal income tax planning
Call Gregory and Adams today at 203-439-6437 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney James D'Alton Murphy
- Connecticut, 1978
- New York, 1979
- Vermont, 2015
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, 1978
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 1995
- Fordham Law School, J.D., 1978
- Manhattanville College, B.A. in Economics, 1975
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- President, 2004–2005, and Director 1999–2006, Fairfield County Bar Association
- Co-chair, Land Use Committee, Fairfield County Bar Association, 1997–present
- Member, Executive Committee Section on Planning and Zoning, Connecticut Bar Association, 1998–present
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association