Respected Attorney Focused on your Case
Gregory A. Ebenfeld, P.A. provides legal representation to seniors and other individuals in matters of elder law and estate and trust planning. Attorney Gregory A. Ebenfeld has more than 20 years of experience representing clients in Hollywood, Florida. We approach the unique legal challenges faced by seniors and their families compassionately, and we have a proven track record of achieving favorable results for our clients efficiently. We work diligently to facilitate settlements promptly to secure your peace of mind. Call our office today for a free initial consultation with a trusted elder law and estate planning attorney.
Gregory A. Ebenfeld is recognized in the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™ as AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating available for legal abilities
and adherence to ethical standards and a testament to his:
- Compassion — We care about our clients and your individual needs. We work hard to understand your unique situation and ensure positive results for you and your loved ones.
- Effectiveness — We comprehensively assess your legal situation to develop the best strategy to achieve the desired outcome.
- Experience — With more than 20 years of experience, Gregory A. Ebenfeld has an established reputation for providing consistently effective legal representation. We are dedicated to upholding these high standards in your case.
Gregory A. Ebenfeld, P.A. handles matters involving elder law, estate planning and trust planning:
- Elder law — We address the unique legal issues that affect seniors, tackling trust planning, wills, probate, ancillary probate and more.
- Estate planning — In our estate planning practice, we work to develop effective estate plans that ensure a secure future for your family. We handle estate tax issues, and executor selection.
- Trust planning — We can advise you on the best approaches to use in transferring your assets and protecting your loved ones.
Call Attorney Gregory A. Ebenfeld today at 954-430-5644 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Gregory A. Ebenfeld
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of Florida, LL.M. in Tax Law, 1992
- Ohio Northern University, J.D.
- Albright College, B.S., Finance, 1988
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Broward County, New Jersey State and Pennsylvania Bar Associations
- The Florida Bar (Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section)