Call for Help Understanding the Probate Process
Appointed the trustee of a probate? Managing the probate process involves complying with strict laws and facing it can be difficult. You may feel sad and like you're forcing yourself to move forward by sheer will.
An experienced attorney can help you understand the process, take charge and manage it with you, or counsel you as you move through it. The process must comply with the letter of the law and will probably involve some level of stress. Not only might you feel emotional, but conflict among family members may add to your burden.
You do not have to face it alone. The legal team at Goldsmith & Guymon is available to help you. They have more than a decade of experience. They are dedicated to fully understand your objectives and move forward while working closely with you.
Contact Goldsmith & Guymon today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Special Needs Planning
Call Attorney Marjorie Guymon today at 702-707-2229 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Marjorie Guymon
- Nevada, 1993
- Utah, 1994
- U.S. District Court District of Utah, 1994
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1998
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1999
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah
- Weber State University
Honors and Awards
- Recipient, Clark County Pro Bono Award, 2001
- Recipient, Mountain State Top Attorneys
- Recipients, 2011 Pro Bono Attorney of the Year Award, the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- July Vegas Inc Top Lawyer, 2012
- Congressional Certificate of Congratulations, 2001
- Recipient, Super Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Nevada, Member
- State Bar of Utah, Member
- Southern Nevada Association of Bankruptcy Attorneys, Officer, 1996 - 1999
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- Who's Who and National Association of Professional Women, Member