A Lawyer Here to Help
Welcome to Gates Law, PLLC. Our legal team is here to serve you. We offer reliable advice and representation in legal matters concerning a variety of field of law. Learn more about our legal practice and field of legal focus.
What makes our law firm different than others serving south King County and surrounding areas? For starters, years of practical, hands-on experience and specialized knowledge, coupled with the law, permit targeted solutions to meet the diversity of legal issues confronting our clients. We collaborate with our clients for successful solutions with a pro-active philosophy to solving legal problems. We have effectively handled matters in various fields of law and courts within King and Pierce County and place great value on quality work, respectability and, most importantly, results.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Estate planning
- Power of attorney
- Probate administration
- Personal injury
- Small business and nonprofit law
- General litigation
Call Gates Law, PLLC today at 253-332-7899 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Thomas E. Gates
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- South King County Estate Planning Council
- Seattle University School of Law, 2001 J.D.
- Kansas State University, Civil Engineering, 1981 M.S.
- Kansas State University, Civil Engineering, 1979, B.S.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- 2017 American Top 100 Attorneys, Lifetime Achievement
- 2016 National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Top 10 Under 40 Award
- 2015 American Academy of Trial Attorneys, Premier 100 Trial Attorneys
- 2015 Preeminent 5.0 out of 5, Martindale-Hubbell
- 2014 National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Top 10 Under 40 Award
- 2014 National Ranked Top 10 Under 40 Attorney Award, National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- 2012 – 2013 Rising Star, Washington Super Lawyers
- 2004 KCBA’s Volunteer Legal Services’ Attorney of the Year
- 1997, 2013-2015 Marquis Who’s Who in America