Call for Excellence in Divorce, Family Law and Adoption Legal Services
For over 40 years, Gary, Till, Burlingham and Lynch has provided caring and experienced legal counsel and service in Divorce and Family law matters to clients in the greater Sacramento area and throughout Northern California.
We understand the trauma of conflict and endeavor to reach the best result for you without escalation of tensions; however, we do not hesitate to take a conflict to court when mediation, collaboration or negotiation fails.
We can put your concern into a legal context and help you decide and pursue the most appropriate means of resolving your problem. We welcome your phone call to set an appointment for a consultation.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Dissolution, Legal Separation, Annulment
- Child Custody, Visitation and Parenting Plans
- Grandparent Rights and Guardianships
- Child Support
- Collaborative Practice (see www.divorceoption.com )
- Mediation, Christian Conciliation
- Premarital, Marital Settlement and Reconciliation Agreements
- Independent, Step-Parent
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Litigation and Trial
- Revocable “Living” Trusts
- Advanced Healthcare Directives
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Health Care
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Property
- Trust litigation
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
Call Gary, Till, Burlingham and Lynch today at 916-229-8719 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Daniel J. Lynch
Admitted To The Bar:
Regent University School of Law, J.D.
Geneva College, B.A., Business Administration, sum laude
Professional Memberships and Achievements: