Skilled at Handling Personal Injury Cases
When you face a legal problem, turn to a team of attorneys with an established record of success — turn to Gammon, McFall & Villarreal, where we use our years of experience to help individuals, businesses and municipalities throughout northwest Georgia to achieve the results they deserve.
Gammon, McFall & Villarreal is the oldest operating law office in Polk County. Located in Cedartown and Rome, we have been committed to providing skilled legal services to communities in Georgia since our law firm was founded in 1970.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Car accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Premises liability and slip-and-fall accidents
- Products liability cases involving dangerous and defective products
Call Gammon, McFall & Villarreal today at 470-268-9609 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Brad J. McFall
- Georgia, 1992
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 1992
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1992
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1992
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1993
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 1993
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina
- B.S. - 1989
- Major: Administrative Management
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Georgia State Bar, District Representative, Board of Governors, 2001 - Present