The point of retaining an attorney to handle your personal injury claim is to get as much compensation as possible. There is no sense in enlisting an attorney who is simply going to accept the insurance company's first low ball settlement offer. You could do that yourself.
You need more than that though. You need compensation that covers all your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other costs. That requires an attorney who is willing and able to go to trial for you when the insurance company refuses to provide a fair settlement.
At Frischhertz Poulliard Frischhertz Impastato LLC you will find experienced and energetic trial attorneys who are ready to go the distance to get you full compensation.
Our law firm features lawyers who have been practicing in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana for more than 30 years; veteran lawyers who have succeeded time and time again in extremely challenging personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Contact Frischhertz Poulliard Frischhertz Impastato today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Our law firm also features young and energetic lawyers; top-of-their-class lawyers who could have easily found work at large, impersonal corporate law firms but who chose to work here because of a passion for helping people who have been wronged. Our goal is to get you the money you need to move forward with your life.
Call 504-702-6889 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
1) Settlement in the amount of $9,400,000 for commercial vehicle crash, causing brain damage to plaintiff.
2) Jury verdict for $4,254,000 in Las Vegas for plaintiff with crush injury to calf and foot surgery resulting from semi tractor-trailer collision with plaintiff.
3) Products Liability settlement in Florida during trial for $3,100,000 for plaintiff with brain/closed head injury. Final offer from defendant before trial was $2,000,000.
4) Jury verdict of $1,254,000 against International Gaming for jackpot won by plaintiff but contested by IGT in New Orleans. Case went to jury trial twice and ultimately to state Supreme Court, affirmed in plaintiffs' favor.
5) Settlement in automobile crash for $1,625,000 for plaintiff with back surgery and recommendation for future neck surgery.
6) Settlement in automobile crash caused by commercial vehicle for $1,550,000 for case pending in Federal Court in New Orleans.
7) Successfully obtained a settlement in excess of $1.5 million for a car accident victim who required back surgery.
8) Settlement in the amount of $900,000 for mother and 9-month old child for injuries in car crash. Fortunately, plaintiffs recovered from injuries before settlement and without the need for surgery.
9) Settlement in the amount of $800,000 against commercial trucking company for motor vehicle crash causing cervical damage and aggravation of prior lumbar herniated discs, requiring cervical fusion.
10) Settlement in Hurricane Katrina litigation on behalf of bed and breakfast against insurer for total of $780,000 in insurance proceeds paid to client, where merely $53,000 was paid prior to our firm filing suit for plaintiff.