Working With The Right Lawyer Makes A Difference
The reality for those facing family law matters like divorce and child custody is that they may be facing the toughest experiences they have ever had to go through. When your life is being redefined by legal processes and the court is part of that process, it can feel like you have no control.
You do have control. We can help you understand what you can do to build the future you want.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Parental relocation
- Modification and enforcement
- Domestic violence and restraining orders
We focus on speaking up for people when they do not know how to. No matter how difficult your situation, we will be there to guide you and fight for you.
Call Attorney James Fridie today at 856-291-0504 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney James R. Fridie III
- New Jersey, 2008
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2009
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Honors: Trial Moot Court Board
- Howard University, Washington, District of Columbia
- Expungements "Ask a Lawyer Day", NAACP Edison Branch, August 2009
- Custody and Child Support Modification, Cathedral International, September 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Garden State Bar Association