Providing The Services Your Family Wants
Family law is a personal and complex area of law that governs family relations. While divorce is the most common family law issue, our Ann Arbor, Michigan family law firm has vast experience in a variety of matters.
Faupel Musser Love, P.C. is ideally qualified to handle complex and challenging cases. The firm has handled many multi-million dollar divorce cases as well as handling many cases through the appellate process, several of which have changed Michigan law with regard to children.
Contact Faupel Musser Love, P.C. today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Legal Custody
- Parenting Time
- Grandparent Visitation
- Child Support
- Personal Protection Orders
- Spousal Support
- Third Party Custody & Guardianships
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
Call 734-726-9414 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Marian L. Faupel
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D. (1983)
- University of Michigan, A.B., English (1965)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States Supreme Court
- Recipient of the prestigious Alumna Achievement Award from Wayne State Law School
- Recipient of the Michiganian of the Year Award from the Detroit News
- Prevailing attorney in the "Baby Jessica" case
- Adjunct Professor of Law at Wayne State Law School with extensive publications in multiple areas of the law
- Former member of a school board, tax board of review, industrial/business development commission, and elected to the State Representative Assembly of the Michigan Bar Association
- Bar Associations’ Representative Assembly for two years
- Senior editor of Wayne State Law Review
Attorney Cassandra Musser
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D.
- American Inns of Court
- Book Award: Family Law Trial Skills
- Book Award: Forensic Evidence in Criminal Cases
- Indiana University, B.S., with honors
- Cole Scholars Foundation scholarship recipient
- Business Administration
- Concentrations: Management and Marketing
Attorney Alison Love
- Valparaiso University School of Law, J.D.
- Lake Forest College, B.A.
- Political Science
- Political Science Honor Society (Pi Sigma Alpha)
- Michigan Bar,
- Washtenaw County Bar
- Illinois Bar
- Michigan Bar, Washtenaw County Bar, and Illinois Ba