Providing Solid Legal Representation
The crash sent your world spinning. You, or one of your loved ones, has been injured and your vehicle has been damaged. You need to see doctors, therapists and other treatment providers, while your transportation is unavailable. The insurance carriers for you and for the other driver are calling, wanting a statement, and asking you to make decisions that you are not prepared for. You need someone to help, to provide you with the information you need and to act as your advocate with the insurance companies. For thirty-two years, Woody Eveland has worked to secure his client’s rights and the benefits that each client deserves. You work hard and pay a lot of money for insurance. They are supposed to be there for you, but even when they want to help, the process is confusing and time consuming. Let us help.
The Eveland Law Firm is dedicated to the protection and advancement of our client’s rights when they have been involved in Personal Injury, Wrongful Death or Worker’s Compensation Accidents. We are committed to working with you, to lift the burden of dealing with medical bills and communicating with insurance companies. We help you to focus on your main concern, getting better and getting your life back to normal.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Real Estate
- Wills and Estates
- Civil Litigation
- Divorce and Custody
- Juvenile Rights
- DUI & Criminal Offenses
- Business Formation
Call Eveland Law Firm today at 302-426-9600 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Elwood T. Eveland, Jr.
- Licensed Attorney in private practice since 1981
- Admitted to practice before all Delaware State Courts
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- Experience in Delaware Supreme Court appellate work
- Roeberg & Associates, 1981-1984 – Associate Attorney
- Hyatt Legal Services, 1984 – 1986 – Managing Attorney
- Woloshin, Tenenbaum & Natalie, P.A., 1986 – 1998 – Director
- Haase & Eveland, 1998 – 2003 – Partner
- The Eveland Law Firm, 2003 to present – Owner
- JURIS DOCTOR – Delaware Law School, Wilmington, DE 1981
- B.A. – Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick, NJ – History, Political Science 1978
- The Medicare “Super Lien” and Other Liens Simplified. Donelson, Doner, Eveland and Tatlow. NBI, Inc.; Eau Claire, WI (2013).
- Applying the Rules of Evidence: What Every Attorney Needs to Know. Baumberger, Eveland, Grady and Price. NBI, Inc.; Eau Claire, WI (2011).
- Practical Discovery From A to Z. Adams, Eveland, Griffith, Harbison and Klayman. NBI, Inc.; Eau Claire, WI (2011).
- Advanced Expert Witness Deposition Tactics. Devlin, Eveland and Griffith. NBI, Inc; Eau Claire, WI (2010).
- Dirty Litigation Tactics: How to Deal with the “Rambo Litigator”. Adams, Doherty and Eveland. NBI, Inc.; Eau Claire, WI. (2009)
- Evidence and Expert Testimony Best Practices: Supporting Your Case. Cobb, Eveland, Klayman and Marlin. NBI, Inc.; Eau Claire, WI. (2009)
- Evidence: Strategies for Finding, Preserving and Using Evidence to Support Your Case. Cobb, Eveland, Klayman and Murphy. NBI, Inc.; Eau Claire, WI. (2008)