Because Your Family Matters to You, Your Family Law Problem Matters to Us
Since our firm's origins in the early 1900's, Dungan & LeFevre has been known for adhering to its founding principles of integrity, expertise, client service, and community involvement. We primarily serve Miami, Montgomery, Shelby, and Darke County, and help our clients with their most important legal problems in the areas of divorce, custody, parental rights, child support, spousal support, and all aspects of family law.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Divorce and Dissolution
- Child Custody and Parental Rights
- Child Support
- Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Domestic Violence Protective Orders
- Post-Judgment Modifications and Enforcement
Call Dungan & LeFevre today at 937-339-0511 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Michael Jurek
Mike routinely handles divorces, dissolutions, custody disputes, child support matters, domestic violence and civil protective orders, and parental rights. He also works on behalf of individuals and businesses in litigating employment matters and commercial disputes. Mike has an extensive litigation background, having worked as a federal judicial law clerk for Hon. Michael J. Newman in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, and as an associate at a national law firm at the outset of his legal career.
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2007
- Denison University, B.A., 2004
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Dayton Bar Association, Domestic Relations Committee, Vice Chair
- Miami County Bar Association, Member