Helping Injured Workers throughout Illinois Obtain Workers’ Compensation Benefits
The Chicago accident lawyers at Donald W. Fohrman & Associates, Ltd. focus on protecting the rights of accident and injury victims, including injured workers. If you were injured in a workplace accident, we can help you obtain worker’s compensation benefits and any applicable personal injury damages. We offer 24/7 legal assistance to all of our clients.
When dealing with a workers’ compensation, you need a lawyer who understands the legal and practical complexities involved with the case. For more than three decades, accident and injury victims throughout Illinois have turned to David W. Fohrman & Associates for help with a workers’ compensation claim. The following are just some of the reasons why we are the lawyer you need:
- You don’t pay unless you recover. We provide our workers’ compensation legal services on a contingency fee basis, which means that you pay us absolutely no fees or costs unless we get money for you.
- Free, no obligation consultation. We offer all prospective clients a free initial consultation with an experienced accident attorney.
- Unsurpassed legal experience. Our firm offers nearly 100 years of combined experience handling workers’ compensation claims, and we have successfully represented over 11,000 injury victims.
- Proven track record of success. With a success rate of 98%, we have recovered over $125 million in workers’ compensation benefits.
- Second opinion. If you do not believe your present attorney is aggressively representing you, we will tell you, in our opinion, whether or not your claim is being handled properly.
- We will in the time and effort it takes to purse a workers’ compensation claim. We will take as much time as necessary to explain to you your rights so that you are able to make important decisions about your claim. We give every claim the skill and attention that it deserves.
- We will protect your rights. Injured workers are protected from any retaliation for filing a workers’ compensation claim. We will ensure that your employment rights are protected, in addition to helping you obtain workers’ compensation benefits.
If you were injured in a work-related accident, contact our office at 312-661-0450 to schedule a free consultation with one of our Chicago accident and injury attorneys.
Attorney Donald W. Fohrman
- Illinois, 1970
- License to practice in the Federal Court System and the Illinois Appellate Court
- Loyola University, JD
- University of Illinois, Bachelors in Finance
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Association