A Well-Drafted Estate Plan Protects Your Family and Your Money
Call Now for Reliable Legal Counsel
Estate planning is a process. It involves people — your family, other individuals and, in many cases, charitable organizations of your choice. It also involves your assets (your property) and the various forms of ownership and title that those assets may take. And it addresses your future needs in case you ever become unable to care for yourself.
Contact Attorney Deanna Aguinaga-Walker today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Estate Planning - including Will and Trust Based Plans
- Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Power of Attorney for Property
- Trust Estate Administration
Call Attorney Deanna Aguinaga-Walker today at 331-222-7978 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Deanna Aguinaga-Walker
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Illinois
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois, 1995
- Judson University, Elgin, Illinois, 1991
- Honors: With High Honors
- Major: Elementary Education