Respecting you — Responding to your needs
I am David R. Hartwig, Esq., a solo practitioner based in Salt Lake City, Utah. I help clients throughout the state, the nation and the world to resolve a wide variety of legal issues. I do not limit myself to just one area of practice because I know that all legal problems are unique and may involve several different areas of law.
I am trained in divorce and post-divorce conflict resolution as a Special Master attorney, I have experience in assisting clients with child custody, child support, or alimony issues; and, in the enforcement of custody and support orders.
If you are looking for an attorney who treats you with respect, takes your case seriously and responds to your inquiries in a timely fashion, take the time to contact me, a lawyer who handles a variety of legal matters in Utah and throughout the country. I will focus on your unique legal problem and provide personalized advice.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Family law and divorce
Probate, wills and estate planning
Mediation and alternative dispute resolution
Setting up and running small businesses
Collection work — debtor and creditor
Call David R. Hartwig, Esq. today at 801-895-3277 to arrange your initial consultation.
David R. Hartwig, Esq.
- Utah, 1986
- U. S. District Court, Northern and Central Districts of Utah, 1986
- Ohio, 1984 (Inactive)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1984 (Inactive)
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1984
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, additional coursework in forensic medicine; and psychiatry and the law
- University of Akron, Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology, magna cum laude, 1980
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Utah Collaborative Law Group — charter member
- Utah Legal Services — volunteer lawyer and contributor to Family Law Manual
- Legal Aid Society of Salt Lake — volunteer lawyer
- Utah Supreme Court Advisory Committee on Juvenile Procedure (past member)
- Utah State Bar — Solo/Small Firm Section; Litigation Section; and Family Law Section
- Medical Malpractice Prelitigation panels
- Associate of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC) – member