Prepare For Your Future And Your Legacy
Dariotis Law is a Tallahassee, Florida, law office that provides high-quality estate planning. We have the training and experience to help clients with complex wills, trusts and other technically demanding projects, but we also frequently represent people who need no more than a simple plan. When you are our client, we spend the time to get to know you and your situation so that we can develop a plan that meets your needs and helps you reach your estate planning goals.
We also represent clients who are moving an estate through probate, helping personal representatives and other clients with the many requirements of what can be a difficult process.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Revocable trusts
- Irrevocable trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Advance health care directives
Call Terry Dariotis today at 850-523-9300 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Terry Dariotis
- Illinois, 1973
- Florida, 1975
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1973
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 1975
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1995
- U.S. Tax Court, 1993
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1981
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- LL.M., Master of Laws - 2003
- St. Joseph's College, Rensselaer, Indiana
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- Major: Financial Planning
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Tallahassee Regional Estate Planning Council, Inc., Past President, 1999 - 2000
- The Florida Bar
Honors and Awards:
- "AV" rating by Martindale-Hubbell, 2004 - 2019
- Who's Who in American Law, 1987 - 2016
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2006, 2018, 2019
- 2007 Outstanding Pro Bono Service award for 2006 legal services provided through Legal Services of North Florida, Inc.