Seasoned Attorneys Who Get Results
At Danz Law, we provide knowledgeable representation for employers and businesses across South Florida. Prior to forming our now long-standing and respected boutique labor and employment law firm, we developed a wealth of experience in business management and operations and learned our craft at prestigious South Florida law firms.
Mr. Danz's experience includes a history of rolling out new businesses and helping entrepreneurs and business managers consider key aspects of legal compliance. As a result, our practice offers more than just legal representation. We view ourselves as counselors and advisers regarding employment-related issues. We advocate for our clients on multiple fronts:
- Counseling employers concerning labor and employment law compliance
- Providing representation in employment matters during administrative hearings and litigation
- Resolving disputes between employers and employees to mitigate the risk associated with employment law violations
- Conducting internal investigations
- Representing employers and employees when allegations of workers' rights violations arise.
Call Danz Law today at 954-530-9245 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Alan D. Danz
- Florida, 1992
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D. cum laude
- Purdue University, Ph.D.
- University of Maryland, M.A.
- Queens College, B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Baudhuin School of Nova Southeastern University, Board of Governors, 1991 - 2000
- Florida Bar, Member
- International Network of Boutique Law Firms, Member
- AVVO, Member
- Florida Lawyers Network, Past President, Member
- Broward County Bar Association, Board of Governors