If You’ve Been Injured-We Care.
Crandall & Katt, Attorneys at Law provides caring and professional representation in personal injury cases throughout Southwest Virginia and across the Commonwealth.
Since 1979, we have protected the rights of clients and helped them get their lives back on track following often catastrophic injuries.
Now, with more than 100 years of combined experience, we are one of the largest plaintiffs' personal injury law firms in Southwest Virginia. We have built a respectable reputation for effective, caring and dependable service.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Railroad Accidents
- Types of Injuries
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death
Call Daniel Crandall today at 540-342-2000 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Daniel L. Crandall
- Virginia, 1979
- District of Columbia, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1978
- George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Virginia
- University of South Florida
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Personal Injury Lawyers Association, Past President
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Board of Governors for the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association , District Governor
- Federal Liaison Sub-Legislative Committee, Past Chair
- Super Lawyers, 2012 & 2013
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Lifetime Member
- Rue Ratings Best Attorneys of America , Lifetime Charter Member