Call for Knowledgeable Family Law and Divorce Services
Many divorces involve issues that require specialized experience. Mary G. Commander has extensive experience in military and civil service divorces. We know the DFAS and OPM rules. Mary G. Commander also has experience in handling the separation of parties who, though not married, have joint property and debts that require division.
Contact Commander Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
DIVORCE / SEPARATION
- Uncontested Divorce ( no issues in dispute)
- Contested Divorce (one or more issues in dispute)
- Mediation Agreements (The parties meet together with a neutral mediator to reach an agreement that will be made part of the Final Decree of Divorce.) (We can serve as mediators or lawyers)
- Property Settlement and Stipulation Agreements (The parties enter into a written agreement on issues such as property division, custody and support.)
- Premarital and Marital Agreements (The parties can enter into a written agreement to decide in advance what will happen to property and money in the event of a divorce.)
- Collaborative Divorce (with other collaborative professionals)
- Same Sex Couple Litigation
- Child Protective Services (CPS) investigations and appeals
Call Attorney Mary G. Commander today at 866-723-5546 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Mary G. Commander
- The United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States Tax Court
- United States Court of Federal Claims and all Virginia courts.
- Certified by the Supreme Court of Virginia as a guardian ad lite
- University of Richmond School of Law in Richmond, Virginia - J.D.
- Moot Court Board
- McNeill Law Society
- Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Virginia State Bar Board of Governors of the Family Law Section
- Virginia State Bar Board of Governors of the Senior Lawyers Section
- Board of Trustees of the National Center for Family Law
- University of Richmond School of Law
- Board of the Intercollegiate Foundation of Old Dominion University
- Citizens Advisory Council to the Norfolk Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court (Former Chairperson)
- Elected to the Virginia State Bar Council, the entity that governs lawyers in Virginia
- Boards of the Community Mediation Center and the Mt. Trashmore YMCA in Virginia Beach