Exceptional Experience. Exceptional Results.
Attorney Kathleen L. Cole practices exclusively in the area of Family Law with a focus on divorce, custody, child support, spousal support, parenting time and adoption. Over the past 24 years she has developed a reputation as being very knowledgeable in the areas of divorce and family law and for representing the needs of her clients.
Her philosophy in family law cases is to vigorously represent her clients while working toward an amicable resolution to each case. She recognizes that it is emotionally draining and stressful to go through a divorce or custody issue, so she aims to work together with the opposing attorney to resolve the case efficiently and with the least amount of animosity as possible.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Parenting Time
Call call us at Cole Family Law today at 734-234-6849 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Kathleen L. Cole
Admitted to the Bar:
- Michigan, 1995
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Detroit College of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- Juris Doctorate - 1995
- Honors: Moot Court Judge, Michigan State University School of Law
- James Madison College at Michigan State University, Michigan
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: International Relations
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Michigan State Bar Association, Member
- Wayne County Family Law Bar Association, Member
- Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Livonia Bar Association, Past President
- American Bar Association, Member
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Section of the State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Michigan Institute of Continuing Legal Education, Member
- Michigan State Bar Association Family Law Section, Member
- 2019 Top Lawyer in Family Law