Serving The Legal Needs of a Community We Grew Up in
Located in Alexandria, Louisiana, Charles Elliott & Associates, offer legal guidance to individuals and companies in Alexandria and the surrounding communities. We've helped countless people improve their situation as a result of our free consultation -- even when we can't take the case.
As a practicing attorney since 1993, Charles Elliot has a hands-on approach serving the needs of his clients. Whether you have an estate law question involving a succession, a personal injury case, or you've been the victim of a medical malpractice injury, we offer knowledgeable legal advice seasoned with decades of experience.
Our firm is dedicated to helping people just like you get their lives back on track.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Legal Malpractice
Call Charles Elliott & Associates, LLC today at 318-266-7937 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Charles D. Elliott
- Louisiana, 1993
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Louisiana Coushatta Tribal Court, 2004
- Louisiana State University (LSU)
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- LSBA's Alternative Dispute Resolution Section, Member
- Louisiana Mediator Registry, Member
- Alexandria, Louisiana State, Civil Law and Litigation, Member
- Alexandria, Louisiana State, Corporation and Business Law, Member
- Fifth Federal Circuit, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana Association for Justice, Medical Malpractice, Auto Torts, Member
- Supreme Court of the United States, Member and Officer of the Court
- LSBA House of Delegates, Member, 2000 - Present
- LSBA, Board of Governors, 2009 - 2012 and 2015 - forward
- American Association for Justice