Call for the Legal Representation You Need for Business Success
Briskin, Cross & Sanford, LLC is a full service law firm providing legal services to businesses in the areas of business formations, commercial law, technology and litigation in the northern metropolitan area of Atlanta, GA, and surrounding areas.
The firm's business and technology lawyers represent small to mid-size companies and their executives, including many start-up businesses and technology firms. The attorneys offer decades of combined experience in employment law, franchise law, intellectual property rights and litigation, trademark and copyright filings.
Please call to make an appointment to discuss your situation regarding any of the following:
Technology and Internet Law
Contracts and Transactions
Business Disputes and Commercial Litigation
Intellectual Property Rights And Litigation
Restrictive Covenants and Employment Litigation
Establishing and Operating Non-Profit Corporations
Mergers and Acquisitions
Founded in 1995, the firm’s entire legal team is dedicated to their clients’ success, personal interaction with each client and a commitment to excellence. They are active in the business community serving on many boards and in many organizations.
Call Briskin, Cross & Sanford, LLC today at 470-208-1978 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Byron M.G. Sanford
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Federal District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia, J.D. - 1995
- Emory University, B.A. - 1991
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Georgia Bar Association - Technology Law Section, Member, January 1, 2005 - Present
- Georgia Bar Association - Business Law Section, Member, January 1, 1997 - Present
- Georgia Bar Association - Intellectual Property Law Section, Member, January 1, 2005 - Present
- Technology Association of Georgia, Member, January 1, 1999 - Present
- Serves as a Special Assistant Attorney General for the Gwinnett Judicial Circuit
- Georgia Department of Human Resources Division of Child Support Services Civil Litigation
- Avvo.com rated: Superb
- Mock Trial Attorney Coach of the Year, 2006 - 2007