Providing Personal Service and Expertise
Formerly of Haddleton & Associates, P.C., John S. Booth, Esq. proudly continues to represent his clients on Cape Cod and the Islands. Booth Law, P.C. represents clients in the areas of elder law and estate planning, tax, real estate, business and corporate law. Attorney Booth understands the issues that your family or business may be facing. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Call today for a free consultation.
Contact Attorney John Booth today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Will Contests
- Asset Protection
Call Attorney John Booth today at 508-202-1709 to arrange your free initial consultation.
John S. Booth, Esq., LL.M.
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Tax Court
- Supreme Court of the United States
Admitted To The Bar:
- Boston University School of Law Graduate Tax Program, LL.M., 2014
- Roger Williams University School of Law, JD, 2013
- Pennsylvania State University, BS in History, Minor in Economics, 2009
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Barnstable Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Massachusetts Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (MANAELA)