Injured At Work? We Have Answers
If you have been injured on the job, you may qualify for workers' compensation benefits to compensate you for lost wages and cover medical care. We have the resources and articles on our site that can help you answer your questions. To be certain that you receive all of the benefits to which you are entitled, it is advisable to seek legal counsel. An experienced workers' compensation attorney can explain your rights and help you claim benefits, including medical expenses and wage replacement. An experienced lawyer can also advise you if you may be entitled to third-party liability or Social Security Disability benefits.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Personal injury
- Contested unemployment hearings
- Railroad disability benefits
- Veteran's benefits
Call The Bollinger Law Firm, PC at 980-729-5859 to set up your free initial consultation.
Attorney Bobby L. Bollinger Jr.
- Campbell University School of Law, Raleigh, North Carolina,J.D. cum laude, 1988
- University of North Carolina, Charlotte, B.A., 1982
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation, North Carolina State Board of Legal Specialization, 2000
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Member, August 1, 1988 - Present
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Sustaining Patron
- WILG (Workplace Injury Litigation Group)
- NC Advocates for Justice, Chair, Workers' Compensation section, July 1, 2009 - June 30, 2010