Georgia Bankruptcy Lawyers Providing Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
Help in Atlanta and Throughout the State
Current economic conditions have caused thousands of responsible individuals and businesses to face financial problems they never imagined were possible:
- Job layoffs are occurring at an alarming rate, and new employment is very difficult to find.
- Credit card accounts with high interest rates are being used to pay for basic living expenses, with few chances that the debt can be repaid.
- Businesses cannot pay their own debt as they deal with reduced sales, and difficulty collecting payments from their customers.
- Foreclosures are at an all time, not only in Georgia, but across the nation.
- Debtors are being harassed by collection companies, are forced to pay garnishments they cannot afford, or lose property to repossession or judgments.
But there is help. With over 25 years of consumer bankruptcy experience, and the combined knowledge of 13 attorneys, Berry & Associates is prepared to help Individuals and families find the fresh start they need and deserve.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Collection Calls
Call Berry & Associates today at 404-235-3300 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Matt Berry
- Memphis State University School of Law (J.D., 1986)
- Georgia Southern University (B.A., 1983)
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Southeastern Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association for Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Metro Atlanta Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Group