Excellence Is My Standard
My name is Barry Hines, and I have spent the last 40 years helping farmowners, farmers and their families make the most of their property and investments, protect their assets and handle the legal end of their business needs.
I have always worked in agricultural law and have seen the many changes it has gone through over the past 40 years. I have kept up with and helped set precedent in this area of the law, so I can give you the best advice on the decisions you need to make.
Living in the Land of Lincoln, I have modeled my practice on the same beliefs of honesty and respect. You will receive the same attention to detail and knowledgeable counsel, no matter how large or small your case is. I give all of my clients the same kind of service I expect to receive, the best.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Agricultural Law
- Wills & Estate Planning
- Cash Farm Leases
- Partition of Farms
- Buying & Selling Farms
- Oil Leases in Farming
Call Barry Hines today at 217-698-8444 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Barry Hines
- University of Illinois College of Law, Champaign, Illinois
- University of Illinois
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- The Illinois State Bar Association Board of Governor’s Award for exemplary service to the Association and the Illinois Bar 2018
- No. 1 in the Top Ten Agricultural Leading Lawyers in Illinois, 2014 - 2019
- No. 1 in the Top Ten down-State Real Estate-Related Leading Lawyers in Illinois - 2015 and 2019
- No. 2 Ten down-State Real Estate-Related Leading Lawyers in Illinois, 2018
- Top One Hundred Leading Down-State Business Lawyers in Illinois
- Top One Hundred Leading Down-State Commerce Lawyers in Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association Ag Law Section Council, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association Ag Law Section Council, Continuing Legal Education Committee, Chair
- Board of Directors of the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library Foundation, Member - 2012, 2015 and 2018