A Legal Team You Can Trust
When hiring an attorney or law firm to handle your personal injury case, you want to make sure that your legal team is personally involved, reliable, and has the experience to achieve results that meet your goals. We always advise our clients to choose their lawyers carefully. Our Lake Charles attorneys have extensive experience in handling personal injury and wrongful death claims and provide the highest quality of service and advocacy in every case.
The predecessor of Baggett, McCall, Burgess, Watson & Gaughan, LLC was established in 1958 by William B. Baggett and has continued to provide a level of experience and service that few personal injury firms can match. Since our founding, we have served injured clients throughout the Gulf Coast Region. Though our firm has always been moderately sized, it has collectively tried, mediated, and otherwise resolved thousands of individual cases.
Our clients trust in our commitment and proven ability to help them. We offer comprehensive legal knowledge for clients seeking a law firm with a trusted record of results. The firm has won landmark cases which have helped establish the law in Louisiana in a number of areas of personal injury law.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Asbestos Exposure
- Wrongful Death and Personal Injury
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Cancer, Leukemia, Mesothelioma
- Workplace Accidents
- Offshore Injury
- Legal and Medical Malpractice
- Defective Drug and Medical Devices
- Defective Products
- Chemical Exposure
- Hearing Loss
- Social Security Disability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Property Contamination
Call Baggett, McCall, Burgess, Watson & Gaughan today at 337-478-8888 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Christopher C. McCall
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 1995
- Louisiana State University, 1990, B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- Southwest Louisiana Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana Association for Justice, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
Verdicts & Settlements
- Over $4.5 billion recovery for the State of Louisiana in Louisiana tobacco litigation.
- $45 million recovery for multiple victims of chemical exposure.
- $17.5 million recovered for a client who contracted leukemia as a result of chemical exposure.
- $10.5 million recovered for a client with a brain injury caused by a highway defect.
- $5.1 million recovered in property restoration case brought for damages under a parish use contract.
- $4.7 million recovered for an operator with brain cancer resulting from vinyl chloride exposure.
- $4.5 million recovered for a worker who suffered third-degree burns in a tank collapse at a paper mill.
- $4.4 million recovered for a client for injuries suffered in an automobile accident.
- $4.4 million recovered for seaman for a brain injury.
- $4 million recovery for car accident victim.
- $3.8 million recovered for power plant worker who died of mesothelioma resulting from asbestos exposure.
- $3.5 million recovered for refinery worker with lymphoma resulting from benzene exposure.
- $3.4 million recovered for a client for a back injury suffered in an auto accident case.
- $3.4 million recovered for shipyard worker for mesothelioma resulting from asbestos exposure.
- $3.3 Million recovered for a client with mesothelioma, resulting from asbestos exposure.
- $3.1 million recovered for plant worker for injuries in an industrial accident case.
- $3.0 million recovery for automobile accident victim.
- $3.0 million recovery for seaman with leukemia from benzene exposure.
- $3.0 million recovered for chemical plant worker with liver cancer resulting from vinyl chloride exposure.