Committed to Cost Effective Solutions That Exceed Expectations
Harwood Law, a solo practice law firm, was founded by Tony Harwood, a veteran trial lawyer with over 25 years of experience. Tony honed his skills with some of the nation’s leading law firms, representing multinational corporations, multi-billion dollar investment funds, law firm partnerships, technology companies, small businesses and individuals.
Tony is also a leader in the field of legal ethics. He was selected to the Super Lawyers list for the New York Metropolitan area in each of the last three years, and has long enjoyed an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale Hubbell, demonstrating that his peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
Contact Harwood Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- General Commercial Litigation
- Securities Fraud
- Real Estate
- Intellectual Property
- Breach of Contract and Interference with Contracts
- Business Ownership, Valuation and Control
- Professional Liability & Ethics
- Investigations and Enforcement Proceedings
Call Anthony Harwood today at 212-867-6820 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Anthony J. Harwood
- State of New York
- Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Second, Fifth and Federal Courts of Appeals
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 1987
- Dean’s List, Fordham Law Review
- Cornell University, B.A., May 1983, History
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New York State Bar Association, Commercial, and Federal Litigation Section: Co-Chair, Ethics and Professionalism Committee, 2004-Present; Member, Executive Committee, 2004-Present; Member, Securities Law Committee, 2003-Present.
- American Bar Association, Vice-Chair, Membership Committee, Section of International Law and Practice, 1998-2000; Chair, International Law Committee, Young Lawyers Division, 1995-97; Executive Committee, Young Lawyers Division, 1995-97
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Member, Ethics Committee, 2014-present
- Federal Bar Council
- Conner Inn of Court