Protecting And Enforcing Client Intellectual Property Rights
Your brand distinguishes you in the marketplace. Your intellectual property — trademarks, copyrights and IP licenses — is an intangible business asset that can create a strong brand. If it is challenged or compromised, your business can be at risk.
J. Alison Grabell founded MarkStarLaw in 2017, building on a twenty-year career at California and national intellectual property and full-service law firms. Following her diplomatic service and before earning her J.D. degree, she was a certified intellectual property paralegal.
MarkStarLaw's founding attorney J. Alison Grabell represents individuals and corporate clients in a wide range of intellectual property matters. Alison has been recognized by Super Lawyers® and by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of 40 "Angelenos to Know in Intellectual Property Law."
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Trademarks — Clearance, registration and maintenance, enforcement and defense of rights
- Copyrights — Copyrightability opinions, registration, enforcement and defense of rights
- Licensing — Negotiation and agreements
Call J. Alison Grabell today at 310-475-1025 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney J. Alison Grabell
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Federal Courts
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Law Journal: Southwestern Journal of Law and Trade in the Americas, Editor-in-Chief
- Johns Hopkins University
- Major: International Public Policy
- Mount Holyoke College
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Former Executive Committee and member, Intellectual Property Law Section of
- International Trademark Association (Editor, The Trademark Reporter)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section and Member