Top Berthold, ND Drunk Driving Lawyers Near You
Drunk Driving Lawyers | Minot Office | Serving Berthold, ND
12 Main St S, Suite 6, Minot, ND 58701
Berthold Drunk Driving Information
Lead Counsel independently verifies Drunk Driving attorneys in Berthold and checks their standing with North Dakota bar associations.Our Verification Process and Criteria
- Ample Experience Attorneys must meet stringent qualifications and prove they practice in the area of law they’re verified in.
- Good Standing Be in good standing with their bar associations and maintain a clean disciplinary record.
- Annual Review Submit to an annual review to retain their Lead Counsel Verified status.
- Client Commitment Pledge to follow the highest quality client service and ethical standards.
Are You Facing Drunk Driving Charges?
If you are faced with drunk driving charges, you are undoubtedly worried about what is going to happen. Of course drunk driving charges are serious, but whatever charges you are facing can be mitigated with the help of an experienced Berthold drunk driving lawyer.
Drunk Driving Offenses
There are many things that fall under drunk driving offenses, depending on the state you are in. For instance, many people are familiar with driving under the influence (DUI), or driving while intoxicated (DWI), and these are most often associated with alcohol consumption.
Did you know that these offenses and others like them also take into account drugs, controlled substances and other factors that may impair a person’s ability to drive? Additionally, these offenses are not just for cars and trucks, a person on a bike, or even a boat can receive these same stiff criminal charges.
How an Attorney Can Help
An attorney can often resolve your particular legal issue faster and better than trying to do it alone. A lawyer can help you navigate the legal system, while avoiding costly mistakes or procedural errors. You should seek out an attorney whose practice focuses on the area of law most relevant to your issue.
What to Expect from an Initial Consultation
- Seek to determine whether the attorney can represent you. There is no one-size-fits-all legal solution and it may turn out your needs are better served by an attorney in a different specialization.
- It’s important to find a legal ally who is both competent in the law and someone you can trust to protect your interests.
- Discuss how the practice’s billing works and discuss possible additional charges or fees that may arise during or after the resolution of your case.
An attorney consultation should provide you with enough information so that you can make an informed decision on whether to proceed with legal help.
Does firm size matter?
For most consumer legal issues, the size of the practice is much less important than the experience, competence, and reputation of the attorney(s) handling your case. Among the most important factors when choosing an attorney are your comfort level with the attorney or practice and the attorney’s track record in bringing about quick, successful resolutions to cases similar to yours.
Common legal terms explained
Affidavit – A sworn written statement made under oath. An affidavit is meant to be a supporting document to the court assisting in the verification of certain facts. An affidavit may or may not require notarization.