Personal Injury -- Plaintiff Law and Legal Resources
Personal injury law deals with the legal rights and litigation options of someone who has been injured as the result of another's negligence or intentional wrongdoing.
Most Popular Topics Related to Personal Injury Law:
- Assault and Battery
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Harmful Prescription Drugs
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Slip and Fall
Personal injury victims may be able to recover monetary damages from those responsible for their injuries. However, it's important to understand that personal injury lawsuits are limited by time. If you believe you may have a case, speak with a qualified personal injury attorney immediately to discuss your legal options.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney or find qualified local Personal Injury Attorneys on LawInfo. Or, click to find Personal Injury Attorneys in a specific location.
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
Additional Personal Injury Articles
- Personal Injury Law
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Personal Injury: Can You Sue an Ex for an STD?
- When to Hire a Personal Injury Attorney
- What does the term "liable" mean?
- How do I bring a personal injury action against the federal government, or one of its agencies or employees?
- What role does the insurance company play in a personal injury lawsuit?
- What are Good Samaritan laws?
- Hiring the Right Personal Injury Attorney
- How do Depositions Work?
- What is Litigation Funding?
Top Related Personal Injury Topics
- Birth Defects
- Boat Accident
- Civil Battery
- Civil Mortgage Loan Fraud
- Civil Stock Broker Fraud
- Construction Site Accident
- Cruise Ship Injuries
- Dog Bite
- Emotional Distress
- Environmental Exposure
- False Imprisonment
- Food Poisoning
- General Accident
- Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Invasion of Privacy
- Libel and Slander
Centers for Disease Control ("CDC") - Injury Prevention & Control: Motor and Vehicle Safety
CDC's invests in research and prevention efforts to help reduce the number of drivers injured each year in motor-vehicle related accidents
Still have questions?
Contact experienced Personal Injury Attorneys on LawInfo.com.