Contact Us for Your Legal Needs
The Zeff Law Firm brings with it over 20 years of experience in the field of employment law and civil rights. Whether it is discrimination or harassment in the workplace or an employer retaliating against an employee, the Zeff Law Firm can help you with your employment problems.
The Zeff Law Firm also protects your personal freedoms. Even local governments today have grown so powerful that many people feel they cannot fight city hall. Whether you have a major problem with the Federal government, a city, town, university, college or your local school board, as a member of law enforcement or with a member of law enforcement, The Zeff Law Firm has the experience and tenacity to fight for your rights and to defend your freedom.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Employment Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Whistleblower and CEPA
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- National Labor Relations Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Civil Rights
- Disability Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
Call Zeff Law Firm today at 856-777-8536 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Gregg L. Zeff
- New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey District Court
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of Minnesota, B.A.
- Delaware Law School of Widener University, J.D.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- NJAJ-New Jersey Association for Justice
- AAJ Civil Rights Division Executive Board Member
- National Employment Lawyers Association-New Jersey
- US Court Eastern District of PA Prisoner’s Rights Panel Member
- US Court Eastern District of PA Employment Panel
- NAACP Social Justice Law Project – President
- Independence Business Alliance
- Lambda Legal
- Center City Proprietors Association