We Will Defend Your Debt Collection Lawsuit If You Have
Been Served A Summons And Complaint Filed In California!
The national economy and the real estate market have caused many people to consider bankruptcy as an option for dealing with their debts. The volume of cases has increased drastically the past few years. As a result, inexperienced attorneys have began accepting bankruptcy clients without knowing the pitfalls that can occur in what may seem like a simple case. A bankruptcy case is more than just filling out forms. There is no substitute for experience.
If you have incurred major medical expenses, suffered a job loss or divorce, or experienced a business failure, bankruptcy relief may be an option. If a personal financial crisis has led to a foreclosure, collection lawsuit, or wage garnishment, we can help you decide whether to reorganize your finances or discharge your debts.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Small Business Bankruptcy
Call the Yuli Law Offices today at 209-200-8968 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Yuli Kaplunovsky
- JD - Jurisprudence Doctor - UH Law, Modesto, California
- MBA - Master Business Administration - University of Phoenix, California
- MFE - Master Financial Engineering - UC Berkeley, California
- MS Tax - Master in Taxation - CSU East Bay, California
- CFA - Chartered Financial Analyst designation - The CFA-Institute
- FRM - Financial Risk Manager - Certified by the Global Association of Risk Professionals
- BA in Physics and Mathematics - Tel-Aviv University, Israel
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Member of the California Bar
- Member of the California northern district federal court
- Member of Tax court, Immigration court and Bankruptcy court
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
San Francisco, CA 94111
Hayward, CA 94541
Modesto, CA 95356