Call for the Traffic Ticket Defense You Can Count on
Attorney Jason Wolfrey helps people who have received traffic tickets. His thorough investigation into the incident is to determine what actually happened and whether the police officer was justified in ticketing you.
In the case of a traffic accident police officers almost never witness a crash, but make conclusions on the evidence they have at the scene. A former prosecutor, Mr. Wolfrey is uniquely qualified to analyze the facts surrounding the accident.
If you have been arrested for driving drunk or under the influence of drugs, you need representation immediately. A guilty verdict is not a foregone conclusion.
Contact Attorney Jason Wolfrey today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Reckless Driving
- DUI / DWI
- Distracted Driving
- Failure to Yield
Call Attorney Jason Wolfrey today at 540-208-3651 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jason V. Wolfrey
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Certificate in Litigation
- Honors: Nationally acclaimed trial team, Veteran
- Honors: 1st Place in the Landskroner Closing Argument Competition
- Longwood University
- B.S. (Business Management)
- Honors: Presidents List
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: History
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Virginia State Bar
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Former Pulaski County, Virginia, Assistant Commonwealth Attorney
107 Roanoke St.
Christiansburg, VA 24073
3048 Brambleton Ave.
Roanoke, VA 24015