Retain a Firm with Broad Experience and a Singular Focus — You!
The inevitable transitions we face in life can be joyous, painful or sad and how you deal with the situation makes a difference in the outcome. When these changes involve the legalities, it is best to have a committed attorney backed by an experienced legal team on your side.
The attorneys at Wolff & Sonderhouse LLP can help you with divorce and family problems as well as probate and estate administration and litigation. They shape their representation to your precise situation. Whether your divorce is contested or uncontested, we strive to obtain an equitable distribution of marital assets and property. They can help you with pension and 401k division. Our aim is for you to move forward emotionally and financially with the understanding that the best interests of any children involved have been protected.
When a family member passes away, if the estate is valued at more than $50,000, it must go through the probate process. The probate is a legally mandated process whereby the assets of the decedent is passed on to those designated to inherit it.
Contact Wolff & Sonderhouse LLP today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Family Law and Divorce
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order
- Spousal Support
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Partnerships
- Father's Rights
- Grandparent Visitation
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Terminating Parental Rights
- Estate Planning and Probate Administration
Call Wolff & Sonderhouse LLP today at 262-244-5035 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Peter Wolf
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- B.A., Business Administration
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
State Bar of Wisconsin
- Sections: Criminal, Family, Juvenile
Waukesha County Board of Supervisors, Elected Official
- Services in Health and Human Services Committee
- Vice Chairman of the Judiciary and Law Enforcement Committee
- Board of Directors for the Waukesha County Fair
- Trustee on the Waukesha County Federated Library Board
- Vice President of the Board of Directors of the 180 Diversion Program