You Deserve Financial Compensation when
You Have been Injured by Negligence
We understand how medical mistakes can affect your life and the lives of your family members. Willoughby Law Firm will guide you through the legal process, and deliver results in the courtroom. If you have suffered harm due to medical mistakes or the fault of another person, you likely have many questions such as:
I have been out of work for a long time. Will I be able to get that money back?
- I have medical bills over $40,000. How am I going to pay those bills?
- The rent is overdue. What options are available to me for making those payments?
- I have small children and I can't care for them. What can I do?
- My insurance policy won't cover my medical care. What now?
- The hospital has offered me a small settlement. Is it fair? What should I do?
- These are just some of the issues that we help our clients with on a daily basis. The sooner these concerns are put behind you, the sooner you can focus on getting your life back to normal.
Contact the Willoughby Law Firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Elder Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Postoperative Complications
- Failure To Diagnose
Call Attorney Markus Willoughby today at 510-451-2777 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Markus Willoughby
U.S. District Court Northern District of California
U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
J.D. - 1995
Honors: Nathan Burkan Award and Governor's Commendation
California State University - 1992
Honors: With High Honors
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
Ohio State Bar (Inactive), 1995 - 2013
Common Please Court of Ohio, Arbitrator
Alameda and Contra Costa Medical Association, Inter-professional Committee, Chairperson
Alameda County Bar Association, Member
Executive Committee of the Barristers, Member
California State Bar, 1998 - Present
Nominated for Trial Lawyer of the Year 2012, 2013 - San Francisco Trial Lawyer's Association
Recipient of the Civil Justice Award - San Francisco Trial Lawyer's Association 2014
2016 California Lawyer Attorney of the Year
1814 Franklin Street, Suite 800
Oakland, CA 94612
Beverly Hills Office
280 South Beverly Hills Drive, Suite 504
Beverly Hills, CA 90212