Defending the Accused based on Decades of
Criminal Defense Experience — Call for a Fast Response
Choosing the right attorney to defend your rights when faced with a criminal charge or investigation can make a critical difference in the outcome of your case. Attorney William G. Yarborough is a former prosecutor at both state and federal levels. He also served as chief public defender. He has the experience to know how the prosecution thinks and how to build a strong case in your defense based on an independent investigation of the facts. He then effectively presents arguments in negotiations and at trial. Call Mr. Yarborough before you answer any questions asked by the authorities. He handles both felony and misdemeanor charges.
Mr. Yarborough defends those accused of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol. A drunk driving conviction brings many severe penalties and has consequences that affect your life far into the future. You may incur penalties such as jail time, community service hours, fines and the loss of your driving privileges. Not to mention that many employers will not hire you.
If you are concerned that you are under investigation for a federal crime, it is imperative that you act immediately to protect yourself. When dealing with the FBI, DEA or U.S. attorney's office, it is critical that you retain a lawyer the level of federal experience necessary to provide an effective defense against these agencies.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Federal criminal defense charges
- Drunk Driving - DUI / DWI
- Drug charges
- Securities fraud
- Health care fraud
- Computer crimes
- Traffic offenses
- Bank crimes such as check fraud and forgery
- Appeals and post-conviction relief
Call Attorney William Yarborough today at 864-938-7353 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney William G. Yarborough, III
- South Carolina, 1988
University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- Honors: Justice Department Advance Trial Advocacy & Appellate Practice
- Honors: Graduate - National Criminal Defense College
- Honors: Graduate - National Institute for Trial Advocacy
University of South Carolina
- Honors: Masters Degree in Management, Southern Wesleyan
- Honors: Degree in Theology, University of South Carolina
- Honors: 100 Hours of Study in Substance Abuse Training
- Major: Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- South Carolina Bar
- Former Assistant United States Attorney
- Assistant State Prosecutor
- Chief Public Defender
- Head of the President's Upstate Organized Crime and Drug Enforcement Task Force