We Take our Commitment to You and Your Case Seriously
From C.S. Whittelsey, II to Davis B. Whittelsey, the Whittelsey family has been practicing law in Lee County, Alabama, for more than 90 years. Our firm traces its roots back to 1918, when C.S. Whittelsey, II, after returning home after serving in World War I, opened a law office in Opelika.
We strive to balance client interests with important individual and community values. It is something we work very hard to achieve. Our goal is to provide a level of performance and satisfaction that demonstrates to both clients and peers nothing less than the best legal service available.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Personal Injury
- Wills, Estate Planning
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Trials and Litigation
- Business Planning
- Real Estate
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Elder Law
Call Attorney Davis Whittelsey today at 334-229-9036 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Davis B. Whittelsey
- Alabama State Bar, 1990
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama, 1990
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2005
- United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, 1990
- United States Supreme Court, 1996
- Birmingham Southern College
- Bachelor of Arts 1987
- Cumberland School of Law at Samford University
- Juris Doctor 1990