If You Earned Overtime, You Deserve to be Paid for It.
If You Have Been Wrongly Treated at Work, You Have Rights! Call Today
As an employee you have the right to be paid for all the time you work including overtime, breaks, lunch time. If you work over 40 hours a week, you must be paid. Employers know that getting fired from your job could put the economic security of your family in jeopardy. It is against the law for an employer to fire you for requesting the pay and the rights you deserve. In fact, retaliation for many employee acts is illegal. If an employer makes a habit of not paying for the hours worked for a broad spectrum of employees, a class action lawsuit may be filed against them.
Discrimination, harassment, and being forced to work in a hostile or dangerous environment can cause all kinds of personal problems — and you don't have to put up with it. Talk to your manager and if your manager is the problem, then report it to the executive team. If you face a backlash, call a lawyer.
Attorney Jay P. Lechner is a Florida Bar Board Certified Labor and Employment lawyer with years of experience representing employees.
Contact attorney Jay P. Lechner today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Unpaid Wages
- Overtime pay
- Past Due Commission Payments
- Working under the Minimum Wage
- Hostile Environment
- Whistleblower Claims
- Restrictive Covenants
- Unfair Business Practices
- Wrongful Termination
Call attorney Jay P. Lechner, Esq. today at 866-635-9851 to arrange your free initial consultation. For more information please visit our site.
Jay P. Lechner, Esq.
- Southern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Northern District of Florida
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Board Certified, Labor & Employment – The Florida Bar
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2001
- B.A., University of Florida, 1990
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Florida State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Trend Magazine, Legal Elite
- Super Lawyers Publication
- U.S. News and World Report – Best Lawyers
11020 Northcliffe Blvd
Spring Hill, FL 34608
Lake - Sumter County
Alachua - Levy County
Palm Beach County