Serving Tucson and Arizona by Solving Real Estate,
Estate Planning and Probate Problems to Avoid Risk
Buying, selling and leasing real property is subject to strict laws and complex procedures. Commercial property leases must be carefully and thoughtfully negotiated whether you own the property or are a property manager. Letters of intent, purchase agreements, promissory notes, financing documents deeds and title reports are necessary components of the legal practice of real estate law. Property owners often own and oversee multiple properties. It is important to incorporate succession planning into your overall legal portfolio.
It is important to plan for your family's future, by creating an estate plan, drafting a will, or providing for you minor children should you not be able to do so. Approaching the subject of one's eminent death is intrinsically difficult. People often think about it for a long time and then put it aside for another day. It is important to understand that once you have made your will known and designated who will inherit your assets and personal property, you can be at peace. Knowing that your loved ones are cared for can give you peace of mind. You know that when your estate goes through probate, your wishes will be carried out.
Attorney James Whitehill has the ability to handle high-asset, multi-property estates and real estate matters. Contact Mr.Whitehill today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Real Estate and Property Law
Estate Planning, Wills and Probate
Attorney James Whitehill has significant experience in real estate law, estate planning including trust administration, wills and probate law. Mr. Whitehill prides himself on providing exceptional legal counsel, at a reasonable rate. While many lawyers can draft a Will, Mr. Whitehill wisely advises you as you go through the drafting process. The goal is to honor your wishes and eliminate possible will contests or litigation. The best time to manage a problem is before it happens. Mr. Whitehill has been practicing real estate law for more than two decades.
Call Attorney James Whitehill today at 575-208-4037 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney James Whitehill
- Arizona, 1986
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 1987
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Certified Real Estate Specialist, State Bar of Arizona, 1998-Present
- University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona, J.D. - 1985
- Knox College, Galesburg, Illinois, B.A. cum laude - 1981
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Business, Corporate and Commercial Law, Member
- State Bar of Arizona, Sections of Real Estate, Business Law, Probate & Trust, Member
- State Bar of Arizona, Young Lawyers Division, President
- State Bar of Arizona, Member, Board of Governors, 1993 - 1994
- State Bar of Arizona, President, Young Lawyers Division, 1993 - 1994
- Pima County Bar Association, Board of Directors, 1988 - 1989
- Pima County Bar Association, President, Young Lawyers Division, 1988 - 1989
- Jewish Family and Childrens Service, Past President, 1986 - 1987
- Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona, Board Member, 1996 - Present
- Outstanding Young Lawyer, State Bar of Arizona, 1995
- Young Man of the Year, Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona, 1997
- American Bar Association, Fellow of the Young Lawyers Division, 1996
- Meritorious Service Award, Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona, 2009