Experienced | Responsive | Compassionate
At Weinstein & Randisi, "your family's law firm" is more than a tagline – it's a commitment. For more than 60 years, we have been striving to exceed client expectations by providing high-caliber legal services with unrivaled client service. We make clients our top priority every day, because our mission is to serve you.
When clients select Weinstein & Randisi, they can feel confident that their attorneys have the knowledge and skill necessary to provide effective, efficient legal services that meet their needs. Drawing on more than six decades of experience, we understand the nuances of elder law, estate planning and probate administration. We also stay up-to-date on changing laws and strategies, so that we can provide relevant, practical advice tailored to our clients' goals.
You've probably heard that attorneys are notorious for being hard to reach with questions or for updates – but that's not true at Weinstein & Randisi. We work hard to cultivate a hands-on culture within our firm, and are committed to being responsive and available. Our lawyers are proactive in reaching out to clients to keep them updated on their case, return calls and emails promptly and strive to minimize delays in the legal process.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Equitable distribution
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
Call Attorney Elizabeth Randisi today at 585-310-1587 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Elizabeth K. Randisi
- New York
- Villanova University School of Law
- Williams College in Williamstown, B.A. - Religion and English
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Monroe County Bar Association, Member
- Monroe County Bar Association, Past Member, Trusts and Estates Council
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys, Member
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys, Past Chair, Trusts and Estates Committee