Developing the Right Solution for You. Call Today
At Weinman & Associates, P.C. , we work every day to guide clients through the divorce process. We pay particular attention to working toward successful resolution of the issues most critical to their future: the welfare of their children and their economic security.
As a child of divorce and a mother and step-mother herself, Daryl Weinman understands at a deep level what you are going through. She will tell you what to expect throughout the process and help you navigate the legal system with dignity and respect.
As a divorce attorney, Ms. Weinman is perceptive to her clients' needs and concerns. She offers compassion and support while also advocating assertively on her clients' behalf. As a divorce lawyer licensed since 1994 and board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 2000, and with a background in finance, Daryl Weinman will work to protect your parental rights and financial interests.
Contact Ms. Weinman today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Grandparent Rights
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Post Nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Domestic Violence
- Same Sex Marriage
- Family Law
- Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA)
- Hague Convention
As a negotiator with training in mediation and collaborative law, Ms. Daryl Weinman will help you avoid the antagonistic, expensive, and public process of a divorce trial whenever possible.
Call Attorney Daryl Weinman today at 512-472-4040 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Daryl Weinman
Admitted To The Bar:
- New York Law School, J.D., 1994
- Colgate University, B.A., 1988
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Panel Chair, District 9 Grievance Committee for the State Bar of Texas, June 2009 - June 2010
- Member, District 9-A Grievance Committee for the State Bar of Texas, June 2004 - June 2009
- Member, College of the State Bar of Texas, 1997 through present
- Member, Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas, 1995 - 1999, 2003 – presen
- Member, Texas Family Law Foundation, 2010 - present
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, 1994 - present
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Alternative Dispute Resolution Section, 2012 – present
- Member, Austin Bar Association, Family Law Section, 1994 - present
- Member, Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists, 2004 - present
- Member, Travis County Family Law Advocates, 2009 - present
- Founding Fellow, Travis County Bar Foundation
- Life Member of the National Registry of Who’s Who since 2000
- VIP Member, Madison Who’s Who of Professionals, 2005-2006
- Lifetime member of Madison Who’s Who Registry of Executives and Professionals,2004
- Listed in Marquis Who’s Who in America, 59th Edition, 2005
- Listed in Marquis Who’s Who in American Law, 13th Edition, 2003 - 2004
- Member, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 1995-1999
- Member, Bar of the Fifth Circuit, 1995 - 1999
- Member, American Bar Association, 1994 – 1999
- Member, New York State Bar Association, 1994 - 1999
- Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2000
Attorney Kristiana Butler
Admitted To The Bar:
- Texas Tech Law, J.D., 2013
- Columbia University, M.S., Journalism
- Texas Christian University, B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar College
- Austin Bar Association, Family Law Section and Solo/Small Firm Section
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Travis County Women Lawyers' Association
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association
- Austin Young Lawyers' Association
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
I recently had Ms. Weinman represent me on a custody case and I was very impressed with Ms. Weinman's professionalism. Ms Weinman new my case inside and out and was able to achieve all of my children's needs. She always made herself available to me and answered all of my questions. She resolved all of my needs in a timely manner. I highly recommend her and her team at Weinman and Associates. She is a very smart lawyer. I was amazed by her and her abilities. She really knows the law and recognizes the needs of the children.
Daryl worked diligently with me for more than two years as we battled a high conflict custody situation with my ex-wife. Having been through two previous attorneys who were completely and utterly worthless and incompetent, Daryl was the first person to sit down with me and tell me exactly what the law required and gave me a realistic indication of how things would play out in court. We were not always in total agreement about the best path forward, but that is likely because of our perspectives. I was emotionally charged and angry about all the things that happened which put me in this position. I wanted my ex to stop harassing me and and constantly punishing me for divorcing her some years ago. Daryl sympathized, but wasted no time in directing me toward what the legal realities were, which sometimes unfortunately, do not favor dads. It took us quite a while to be on the same page because I had a different vision in my head for how things should be. But once our goals aligned, we were able to move swiftly toward a settlement outside of court. My only real regret is not heeding her advice sooner as the longer I stalled out, the more it ended up costing me and my daughter in the end. In summary, Daryl is both experienced enough and compassionate enough to know what should be presented to the court, and what should not. She is an encyclopedia of family law and standard guidelines. If you are in a high conflict situation like me, she will probably tell you in your first consultation how to resolve the issue quickly with minimal conflict. In my opinion, it would be in your best interest to strongly weigh her recommendations early, before pursuing your own path. It won't be what you want to hear, but it will be better than the alternative of going through the entire process, the emotional and mental stress of non-resolution, and then ending up worse off than you already are. For dads in high conflict disputes, you will be hard pressed to find a better ally.
Fantastic results can always be expected when dealing with Ms. Weinman. If there is such thing as a "bed side manner" in the legal world then hers would be considered top notch!! She was always available with an open ear to listen to any concerns that I had with my case. I would absolutely recommend her services!!
Daryl Weinman was professional and courteous. She paid attention to detail, was efficient, knowledgeable, and flexible in our scheduling and every approach. Highly recommended.
The law offices of Weinman & Associates were professional yet compassionate to my divorce case. My divorce, while seemingly straightforward, was more complex than I had originally thought. Daryl Weinman articulately explained every detail and every issue to me in terms I understood. Daryl was always prompt with replies, and was never at a loss of words when I needed an explanation. It was very reassuring to be working with an experienced and trusted attorney. I highly recommend Daryl as a Family Law lawyer and although I hope I never have to use her firm for this issue again -- I would do so without any hesitation.