Total Commitment. Total Care. Total Support™
Call Today To Get Started
Devoted exclusively to New Jersey family and matrimonial law proceedings, the attorneys and mediators Weinberger Law Group, LLCare committed to preserving your welfare and the best interests of your family. Our lawyers and mediators have extensive experience in all aspects of divorce, alimony, child custody, child support, equitable distribution of property, domestic violence, and all other family and family law related matters.
Our commitment to you is to provide personal and efficient service along with representation that is both compassionate and aggressive. Our family law attorneys have extensive experience and knowledge to help you achieve the right resolution for all of your family and divorce related needs. When you entrust Weinberger Law Group with the welfare of your family, our attorneys will provide you with skilled, responsive and powerful representation.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family law
- Child Custody
- Domestic Violence
- Civil Union/Domestic Partnerships
Our office handles family law matters throughout New Jersey including the following counties: Atlantic, Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Essex , Gloucester, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, Sussex, Union, Warren.
Call the Weinberger Law Group, L.L.C. today at 888-888-0919 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Bari Zell Weinberger
- New Jersey, 1999
- U.S. District Court, 1999
- Matrimonial Law Attorney, New Jersey Supreme Court
- Certified Family Law Mediator
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts, J.D.
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst, B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Morris County Bar Association, 2002 - Present
- Family Law Executive Committee, 2005
- American Trial Lawyers Association, 2002 - 2007
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- American Inns of Court, 1999 - Present
- Family Law Inn; Master/Board Member
- Bergen County Bar Association, 2000 - 2002 Middlesex County Bar Association, 1998 - 2000
Pro Bono / Volunteer Activities:
- Expert Panelist, Morris County Family Court in the Early Settlement Program
- Expert Panelist, Passaic County Family Court in the Early Settlement Program
- Participant, Passaic County Kids Count Program
- Women’s Center, County College of Morris – Randolph and Morristown
- Volunteer Family Law Consultant, Legal Clinic, Morris County
- Volunteer Family Law Consultant, County College of Morris,
- Randolph, New Jersey and Morristown, New Jersey