Don't Put off Filing for Bankruptcy. Call Now. Get a Fresh Start
Our experienced Utah bankruptcy attorneys at Weekes Law have helped hundreds of Utahns from Salt Lake, Provo, Ogden, and across the state to take control of finances and get real relief.
Our Salt Lake Bankruptcy attorneys help our clients get financial relief and stop foreclosure, repossession, and garnishments fast with low upfront costs, flexible payment arrangements, a convenient online process, and understanding attorneys and staff.
Need to file bankruptcy, but think you can't afford it? Think Again! We understand that the people who need to file bankruptcy the most usually don't have the $1,500 or more upfront to file bankruptcy. That's why with our Low Cost Bankruptcy program those who qualify can have your case filed, chapter 7 or chapter 13, for only $550. Contact us today to see if you qualify for our program.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
Call us and ask for Attorney Russell Weekes today at 385-265-2539 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Providing bankruptcy services in the following areas:
- Salt Lake County – Alta, Bluffdale, Cottonwood Heights, Draper, Herriman, Holladay, Midvale, Murray, Salt Lake City, Sandy, South Jordan, South Salt Lake, Taylorsville, West Jordan, West Valley City;
- Utah County – Alpine, American Fork, Cedar Fort, Cedar Hills, Draper, Eagle Mountain, Elk Ridge, Highland, Lehi, Lindon, Mapleton, Orem, Payson, Pleasant Grove, Provo, Salem, Santaquin, Saratoga Springs, Spanish Fork, Springville, Vineyard, Woodland Hills;
- Davis County – Bountiful, Centerville, Clearfiled, Clinton, Farmington, Fruit Heights, Kaysville, Layton, North Salt Lake, South Weber, Sunset, Syracuse, West Bountiful, West Point, Woods Cross
Attorney Russell B. Weekes
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D., 2002
- University of Utah, B.A. Political Science, 2000
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Utah State Bar
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah
- United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Utah
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Foreign Languages Spoken:
“Weekes Law was professional, helpful, and easy to work with. They kept us informed on what was going on…to make sure we understood what was being done and what was expected of us. We are glad we chose them.”
“Whenever we called (during business hours) they answered the phone, very good communicaiton, highly recoomend this company.”
Kevin & Susan
“Easy to work with, explained in full detail!! Happy that I chose these guys!!”