Call Now to Learn More about Your Bankruptcy Options
Are your unpaid bills mounting up? When you have no hope of catching up, bankruptcy may be an option. Attorney Walter A. Metzen is a Board Certified Specialist in Consumer Bankruptcy Chapters 7 and 13. He knows that good people get into debt through no fault of their own. The economy changes, jobs are lost, people get hurt or sick and find medical bills mounting up. You have options under the bankruptcy laws which were put in place by the U.S. Congress to help people like you.
When you hire Walter Metzen, he will represent you. You will not be meeting with a legal assistant or paralegal. He takes a detailed approach to your financial matter and recommends the solution best for you and your family.
Contact Mr. Metzen today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
Walter Metzen and Associates serves Detroit and surrounding areas.
Call Walter Metzen today at 313-962-4656 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Walter A. Metzen
- Detroit School of Law, J.D., 1991
- Michigan State University, B.S., Criminalistics and Forensic Science, 1987
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Michigan Bar
- American Bar Association
- Consumer Bankruptcy Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Inc.
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Debtor's Bar Association of Detroit Michigan
- Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Chapters 7 and 13