A Trusted Family Law Attorney On Your Side!
For over 18 years, Attorney Rachel Silverman has been assisting clients with all their Family Law related issues. With a long-term emphasis in family law, she has been able to learn the ins and outs of family law and knows exactly what it takes to handle your case in a timely and efficient manner.
Attorney Silverman offers an approach to family litigation by counseling clients to have a realistic expectation of potential outcomes and encourages mediation in hopes of less turmoil.
Contact Attorney Silverman today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Support and Custody
- Spousal Support
- Financial Issues
- Property and Real Estate Division
- Asset and Debt Allocation
- Attorney Fee Requests
- Marital Agreements
- Premarital Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Legal Separation
- International Custody Disputes
- Child Support Enforcement
If you want aggressive yet professional service, you have found the right attorney.
Call Attorney Rachel Silverman today at 310-596-7570 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Rachel S. Silverman
Admitted To The Bar:
- California Western School of Law, J.D., 1995
- University of California at Davis, B.A., B.S., 1992
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- California State Bar Association
- Los Angeles Court Bar Association
- Family Law Section member
- Certified as Minor's Counsel