Personal Service Is Our Priority
At Vandervoort, Christ & Fisher our team offers experienced attorneys to meet your legal needs. Our attorneys have more than 200 years of combined legal experience. Since each of our attorneys have unique areas of focus, we are able to provide clients experienced representation across a broad spectrum of legal disciplines.
Clients appreciate our ability to offer the experience of a large firm, while still offering the personal service and responsiveness expected of a small firm. Our attorneys work closely with clients to understand their objectives, explain the law, return their calls promptly and keep them informed about the status of their case. Our goal is to exceed customer expectations.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Estate planning and probate
- Divorce and family law
- Corporate and business law
- Personal injury
- Criminal defense
- Real estate
- Employment law
- Civil litigation
Our lawyers are well known in the Battle Creek community and beyond as skilled litigators. Our attorneys are well regarded by colleagues, holding leadership positions in state and local bar associations. We take pride in the high quality of our legal work and the service we provide to the people of the Battle Creek area.
To speak with a lawyer at our firm about your legal needs, call 269-218-1985 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney James E. Reed
- Washington, 1978
- Michigan, 1982
- U.S. Federal Court, 1978
- University of Puget Sound School of Law, Tacoma, Washington
- J.D. cum laude - 1978
- Law Review: University of Puget Sound Law Review, Editor in Chief, 1977 - 1978
- Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- B.A. - 1975
- Major: Mathematics
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Calhoun County Bar Association, President, 1989 - 1990
- Michigan Land Title Standards Committee, 1985 - Present
- Michigan Land Title Standards Committee, Chairman, 2001 - 2004
- Michigan Real Property Law Section