Lawyers Who Get Results!
Put Our Experience on Your Side and Protect Your Interests
Thinking about getting a Divorce? What are the options for bringing a marriage to an end in Michigan? At the law offices of Urbani & Marshall, we have all the answers to this very stressful time in your life.
Michigan has a no fault divorce law. Residents of Michigan can obtain a divorce without establishing that either party did something wrong. Make sure you are treated fairly and equitably and are provided a thorough discovery process to ensure that all marital assets and marital debt are divided fairly. Whether you choose divorce, separation or annulment, we are able to assist you during this traumatic time. We will also assist with child custody issues, visitation disputes, alimony and child support negotiations, and the fair division of assets and debts.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Divorce Mediation
- Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Custody and Parenting Time
- Property and Retirement Benefits
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Evaluations, Divisions and Transfer of Business Interests
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Matters
There are many things to consider when contemplating a divorce– length of marriage, involvement of children, property ownership, furniture, savings, retirement, and other accounts. We provide expert legal representation as you prepare to end your marriage. Considering this can be an emotionally charged and complex issue – our staff can help protect your rights and help you move on with your life.
Call Attorney Anthony Urbani today at 586-439-3836 to arrange your free initial consultation. Serving the Metropolitan Detroit area including Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston Counties.
Attorney Anthony Urbani, II
Admitted To The Bar:
- Detroit College of Law, J.D., 1982
- University of Detroit Graduate School, 1976
University of Detroit, B.A., 1975
- Cum laude
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Michigan, Family Law Section, member
- Italian Bar Association of Michigan, past-president
- Macomb County Bar Association, Family Law Committee, past chair, current co-chair
- Macomb County Bar Foundation, board of directors