An Attorney Dedicated to Negotiating for Charge Reduction or Dismissal
No matter what legal matter you are facing, the lawyer you choose to work with makes a difference. Your lawyer not only should know how to handle your issue effectively, but he or she should also know how to handle it in a way that is most beneficial to you personally. This takes extensive experience and a willingness to learn the needs of each unique client.
I am attorney Richard M. Trost. I have 30 years of experience providing legal guidance to individuals in Brighton and the surrounding areas of Michigan. I know how personal legal matters are, which is why I take the time to understand what is most important to you before I suggest a solution to your problem.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Law
- Serious traffic offenses, reckless driving and driving without a license
- Drunk Driving / DUI (which is called OUIL in Michigan)
- Possession and possession with intent to deliver illegal drugs such as marijuana, meth, cocaine and heroin
- Domestic violence and assault
- Theft, robbery and burglary
- Juvenile offenses
Call Attorney Richard Trost today at 810-229-6332 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Richard M. Trost
- Michigan, 1985
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- University of Michigan, Michigan
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Attorney Discipline Board,2004 - Present
- Michigan Court of Appeals,Volunteer Attorney, 2003 - Present
- Michigan State Bar, Character & Fitness Committee, Member
- Michigan State Bar Representative Assembly, Member