Call for a Zealous Criminal Defense or for
Help with a Personal Injury Claim
Whether you have been injured in an accident or charged with a crime, you need to retain experienced legal counsel. Tritico Rainey, PLLC offers over 50 years combined trial experience facing complex legal issues. The bottom line—they are committed to protecting their client's interests.
Whether the criminal justice system is out to convict you of a crime or you are facing an a long recovery due to an injury caused by another person or business, you need an attorney who you can trust and who dedicate themselves to an aggressive defense of your rights and interests.
In the case of criminal charges, the Tritico Rainey legal team understands that your freedom is at stake. In the case of a serious injury, they know that you need resources to stay afloat now and acquire medical treatment you need as well as the financial compensation you deserve.
Contact Tritico Rainey, PLLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Call 832-930-5110 or 832-987-4470 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Christopher L. Tritico
- Texas, 1988
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2001
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, J.D. - 1988
- Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas, B.S. - 1983, Major: Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member