Travis Weitzel, P.C., is a Full-Service Civil Law Firm
Travis Weitzel, P.C., was established in 2011 as an adjunct to Mr. Weitzel's practice with a venerable Austin law firm. After several years of litigation mentoring, Mr. Weitzel embarked on his own and now provides civil litigation defense and general civil law services to Central Texas.
Mr. Weitzel has tried cases to jury verdicts in Travis, Hays, and Williamson Counties, has authored appellate briefs to the Third and Fourteenth Courts of Appeals, and the Texas Supreme Court.
Contact Attorney Travis Weitzel today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- General Civil Litigation
- Commercial Contracts
- Insurance Defense
- Probate; Wills and Estates
- Trusts (including NFA Trusts)
Call Attorney Travis Weitzel today at 512-649-2346 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Travis D. Weitzel
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Southern District/Bankruptcy
- Texas Western District
- Texas Western Bankruptcy
- American, Austin, and Camden (inactive) and Williamson County Bar Associations
- Member, ABA Tort, Trial and Insurance Practice Section Trial Techniques Committee
- Member, ABA Fidelity and Surety Law Committee
- The University of Texas at Austin School of Law, LL.M.
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D. (Phi Delta Phi)
- Texas Tech University, B.B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Rated AV-Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability*
- Texas Super Lawyers (a Thomson Reuters service) Rising Star 2014, 2015, 2016
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Nation's Top One Percent 2015, 2016
- Balfour Scholar (Rutgers Law, 2003-04)
- Rutgers Law Journal (Member, 2003-04)
- Phi Delta Phi (Mahlon Pitney Inn - Founder, 2001; Magister, 2001-2002)